Personal Identification Information
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our website, register on the website, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our website. We may ask for, when appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant information.
Non-personal Identification Information
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
- How We Use Collected Information
- To personalize the User’s experience: We may use the information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests from Users. If the User chooses to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include project news, updates, information about related products or services, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our website.
- We do not collect financial information; all donations are made through third-party platforms, such as PayPal. Please verify and consult the policies of the chosen platform and/or institution in case of donations.
CCPA and LGPD Compliance
- We are committed to complying with the regulations of the Brazilian General Data Protection Law (LGPD) regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information.